Monday, June 22, 2009

I DID IT!

My mom is always creating beautiful pieced quilts. She spends hours at her sewing machine and we have all been the recipients of these exquisite creations. I always wanted to learn or at least attempt to make something, so over a year ago I bought material to make a table runner (start small right?). It's a good thing it was small. It has taken quite a while, but I finally finished it! It really made me appreciate the time my mother takes to make something so beautiful, and I don't think I'm ready to tackle anything larger, at least for a few more years.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out beautiful. You did a great job. I need to finish my quilt. The hard part is done but I just haven't taken the time to put it together. Maybe this will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete