Thursday, June 4, 2009

Four-Wheeler Ride


We've been to the hills for a couple days. Today the boys did some fencing while Doug went to the valley for a meeting. I worked around the trailer a little and then fixed lunch. After lunch we decided to go for a 4-wheeler ride. It was a beautiful afternoon and I got a little too much sun on the face. We drove from Hell Creek to Dan Creek and then circled back over to the Skyline Ridge. The wildflowers were starting to come out and it was very pretty. In a week or two the hills will be covered with sunflowers.

We found a few mud puddles and Scott had to go straight through them. I laughed at the mud splashed all over his back and face. He reminds me so much of his Dad. Doug took it kind of easy since I was on behind.
It was a nice break from the work. After we came back Doug jumped on the tractor and the boys did some cleaning around the camp spot. Daren wants to have a campout and bonfire there in a couple weeks and so he's busy gathering the wood. I'm happy because that cleans out some of the dead wood. It's looking better all of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann! I didn't realize that you have a blog, and you've got 3! So thanks for leaving a comment over on our blog so I could get a clue :) I look forward to learning more about you and your family.

    I really love the idea of your ABC blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete