Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Family Pics

Daren returned from his mission and it was time for a new family picture.  I will admit that my boys do not enjoy having their picture taken and we have some wonderful memories of trying to get a family picture.  They aren’t to hep on dressing up or taking a ton of poses, so we went with a comfortable scheme.  I decided if I let them wear their jeans and shorts and took them to a place they love, the farm, that maybe they might put a smile on their faces.  It is also great to have a daughter-in-law with a nice camera and an eye for photography.  She was a good sport to set the camera timer and then run to her spot before the flash.  We tried a few in the wheat field and then moved to the trailer spot.  It was a bright sunny day but even with squints and shadows, I think this is a pretty great looking bunch.  I’m just a very proud mom!

Family in Wheat 2011

FMILY2 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment