Sunday, April 17, 2011

A NOTE-WORTHY DAY

The other night as we went to town to get a hamburger, I put my hand in my coat pocket and felt a piece of paper.  Curious to know what I had left in there, I pulled it out and read this note, “Just because I Love You.”  That put a smile on my face.  Later that night I opened a drawer in the bathroom I found another note and then another in the bedroom as I was putting on my pajamas.  Those simple notes made my day. 

Tonight I got my book and decided to read for a little while.  I had forgotten the notes.  After I read a page or two this is what I found.

Picture 004I have a wonderful husband who shows me daily how much I am loved.  I am so grateful for the good man he is.  We celebrated our 29th Anniversary on April 9th, and I hope we get to spend at least another 29 together. Caribbean 074

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Ray leaves me SHMILY (See How Much I Love You) notes every once in a while and I treasure them!

    Love you all!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete